cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy passes on my Android tablet?

Am I missing something?  Where is the option in the app to buy passes?  All I see is a list of my current passes with no options to buy or cancel.

I need to use the browser on my Windows laptop to manage my passes but what if I did not have a laptop or I was away from home and did not have my laptop with me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No you're not missing anything you can't buy passes via the app at the moment. However whilst it's recommended you use a laptop/desktop, I've never had any problem managing my account on a tablet via the NOW TV website on a web browser, I've bought and cancelled passes and managed devices using a tablet and a mobile phone web browser before just fine so that's an option for you, unless you've had problems using your tablet browser with NOW TV?

I agree it would be more streamlined via the app (as long as it asked for your password or PIN so that other members of the family using the apps couldn't make changes).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No you're not missing anything you can't buy passes via the app at the moment. However whilst it's recommended you use a laptop/desktop, I've never had any problem managing my account on a tablet via the NOW TV website on a web browser, I've bought and cancelled passes and managed devices using a tablet and a mobile phone web browser before just fine so that's an option for you, unless you've had problems using your tablet browser with NOW TV?

I agree it would be more streamlined via the app (as long as it asked for your password or PIN so that other members of the family using the apps couldn't make changes).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that.  I have tried accessing the NowTV site using the browser on my tablet but getting nowhere.  Tried the the default Samsung table browser and Chrome but was getting nowhere.  Just tried it on Chrome again and now able to login and see the options.