cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App not working after update

Once again after an update, Now TV is refusing to play anything on our android devices. 

The error message says there is a network connectivity error, but there is not, as Netflix and all other streaming/web is working fine. Anyone else having the same issue.

Really hope I'm not going to have to make a post after every update, as this is the second time in the last few months that this has happened. 

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I've had no problems watching with my Nexus 6 on the most recent version of the Android App (4.2.1)

Oddius
Scholar

Just started having problems in the lastweek with network errors, brother has been having for the last couple of weeks with his phone. Followed all the advice reboot router signout, signin app lasts about 5 minutes before it generates the network error again.

If you look at My Acc. tab on the app it doesn't show any passes when it has the network error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and have been for a few days

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the update on android keeps saying network connectivityissuetry again whenb theres no problem with connection other programs stream ok

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not a network issue, as everything else is working.

Have now uninstalled and re installed app twice. Worked for a bit, but then stops working again if you leave app and then go back into it.

Can someone from the Now TV team please advise, as it's now doing it on all of our android devices.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Oddius and @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about this problem.

Can you all update your Android OS as that has resolved the issue for others getting the same error message.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Oddius
Scholar

If you mean the OS, could be abit difficult as the manufacturers are no longer supporting them for OS updates.

If you mean the latest NowTV app, then it is the latest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich.

There are no system updates I can do, as it's all up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rich

Thanks for your response. I did an uninstall of the App, reinstalled it and now it is working as it should.
It's a bit annoying to have to reinstall every time an update is issued but hey.
Anyway, thanks for your help.
Regards
Johnny