cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account stuck

I have a sports account which has stopped working.

When I try to access the service it tells me to log in and accept the terms and conditions.

When I log in, if I hit "my passes", it requests payment details. The system is stuck in a loop. It started when I cleared cache and cookies on my laptop browser.

It's been like this for several weeks.

I've tried live chats and messaging and have even sent screen shots. They keep asking me to change the password and to use my user name instead of my account email, and vice versa.

The tech support is hopeless.
7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User try logging into the website on your mobile. Then accessing the account from there. See if it requires payment details etc.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it does. I've entered credit card details three or four times. It then says there's a problem, contact the team. I'll call the sales line.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there is only a telephone service for combo customers. However chat should be able to cancel your account, provide a refund for any full month of no access and help you start a
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally resolved. They did something so that I could re-enter the credit card details. Then it showed no pass. I had to click to purchase a monthly sports pass, scary as the live chat sessions are flaky. It said I would pay £33 immediately etc., but it corrected the account and did not charge, and the next payment date and amount was in line with the original purchase. Medic. This took many hours and much frustration to resolve.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They said they couldn't refund the time it was down and that I should have contacted... I did, couldn't be bothered to argue. It's working.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F can you look into this for @Anonymous User seems a tad unfair on them.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be appreciated if a voucher for a week could be provided. I couldn't access for 9 days. I asked about this via the messaging but to be honest they don't seem to read the messages.