cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to pay overdue bill

Hi, I’m new to this 

i’ve spent the best part of a hour trying to pay my bill on my broadband account 

the page loads i enter my card detail select address click pay now & just loops me back to the first page 

i’ve tried two different cards & three phones also tried google & safari 

can’t find a telephone number anywhere 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My. Account/Orders & appointments

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My. Account/Orders & appointments

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm trying to pay my bill I'm entering all my details and pressing pay now but it ain't taking the payment and my service has been restricted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone managed to solve this, as my services just got suspended. Been trying all day to pay this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i ended up having to calling them, 

03303 323 032

apparently the website was playing up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

called that number, just waited a couple minutes and used credit card to pay the overdue bills. Problem solved. Great thanks!

CactusJack7
Mentor

There isnt anywhere to pay an over due bill it’s ###### 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to know how to pay the overdue bill. Annoying! Hopefully I can get an answer here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way of paying for broadband on the website I can't get past my security questions to pay over the phone and my bills overdue, they ask 3 times for last 4 digits of my bank card that was use to pay but it was an old card thst I don't have now so they won't let me pay online 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Call the number in the posting above yours. They will explain how you can pay.