cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Exceptional" customer service

Seems your Firstsource contact centres in Northern Ireland are running a competition for "worst customer service" award.

It's been more than a month and countless number of calls, chats, and formal complaints, i haven't heard anything from anybody.

I contacted your customer service team  on 4 mar to disconnect my services from 25 mar. However, your executive cancelled my services from 5 mar instead of 25 mar and instead of fixing or redressing the situation your customer services managers based in Northern Ireland (Patrick, Karen, Tyler) have been just shamelessly horrible. Forget about going an extra mile, these guys just refused to come on phone every time I have called up.

I get an impression that your contract to firstsource is grossly underpaid or firstsource doesn't simply care about NowTV's contract at all.

After making such a serious mistake, I was offered just £30 to buy data which doesn't get me any like to like service I had. I was told by your manager Patrick that they would look into the situation if this compensation doesn't suffice; however, none of them came on phone every time I have called up. I wonder, why are the managers being paid at all if they don't want to handle escalations.

On top of all this, I was told my only resolution is to make a complaint, which apparently they escalated on my behalf but I haven't heard anything at all from your team since 5 March.

Also, you still went ahead with my recurrent transaction after cancelling my services and I haven't got the refund as promised. My account shows -17.42 GBP but it hasn't been returned to my account.

I would request you to look into my complaint Asap as I am grossly out of pocket here due to the serious mistake made by your staff member and the awful treatment I have received afterwards.

0 REPLIES 0