cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wally
Advocate

informed I am leaving 3 years after leaving

I have just received an email saying my broadband is being moved to another supplier. I am not with NOW and haven't been since start of pandemic 2020. Why have I received this and should I worry ? Can't get help on the phone because of security checks that I no longer have the replies to and can't get past the round in circles questions on the chatbot. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @wally 

My guess it's an email sent in error or intended for a different NOW customer.

You could try the number again and from the options select new customer, where it should get you through without the questions and then if the person from the NOW Team can't answer the reason for the email sent, they should be able to transfer you across to a Team Member who can help.

Or alternatively if you don't want to go through the telephone process again, send them an email using the email address from the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @wally 

My guess it's an email sent in error or intended for a different NOW customer.

You could try the number again and from the options select new customer, where it should get you through without the questions and then if the person from the NOW Team can't answer the reason for the email sent, they should be able to transfer you across to a Team Member who can help.

Or alternatively if you don't want to go through the telephone process again, send them an email using the email address from the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

wally
Advocate

thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @wally 

If you are going to phone them back, instead of emailing them.

Then try this telephone number in the screenshot below if it's different to the one you have been using. 

You may still get the automativ message on the end of the call, but hopefully there is an option for new customers where it doesn't ask you any security questions about your old NOW account and puts you straight through to a NOW Broadband Team staff member.

youdoodle-2020-07-15T19-24-46Z.jpg