cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how to contact now tv

I've been trying to contact now tv but nothing works the online chat doesn't work I've tried sending a message but nothing also why is there no phone number I need to talk to someone about my payment date why do they make it difficult

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same enquiry I’ve been trying to contact them but nothing is working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same enquiry I’ve been trying to contact them but nothing is working 

Can't watch anything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issues! They’ve taken payment twice off me just before Christmas too! Bloody ridiculous 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did manage to send a message to now tv and surprisingly they got back to me it's still weird there's no contact number 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I  concealed my new TV box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They also took two payments from my account after canceling ! NOW TV is part of Sky TV biggest crooks going ,cancel any time but we will still take your money suckers ! 

My advice is go to your bank and tell them the payment was unauthorised . As I don't have a contract with them or authorised direct debit. 

Next step is contacting the ombudsman and report them for misleading advertising !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, if I was to report to the bank could they do anything about this? As I have had 3 payments taken out without any consent I have removed my details previously but they still took 3 payments 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to find a number? I bought the now TV stick but it didn't suit what i needed so I returned it the following day. I've just checked my bank account and it has charged me for an entertainment pass? But there is noone I can call to discuss and make sure it doesn't take another payment. There is no way to delete bank details either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi you can message them and they reply quite quick hope this helps, it's just weird there's no contact number tho