cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how to cancel broadband and calls...?

Hi,

Any ideas how I can cancel my broadband and calls. I've tried phoning, but waited 3 times for over 20 minutes, before needing to hang-up. I tried live chat, eventually 'Sachin' said he'd connect me to a broadband advisor, 30 minutes later he ends the chat...

So, the website says if I want to cancel I need to contact you....so how do I do this?

My service is due to go live on the 17th Sept, so I'm still in the cooling off period. I originally tried to contact NOWTV as they were providing me with a new phone number, when I'd requested to keep my old number in my application. But because of the issues with contacting NOWTV, I've lost faith in your service and will cancel.

Will a message suffice for cancellation? Any ideas?

Cheers,

m.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you get this resolved if so how? I've cancelled BB and talk but account shows they are still taking money, I got through on the phone once, after 28mins, and was told not to worry no money would be taken, BS. Chat is NEVER available just a little no entry symbol showing, phone cuts off all the time. Did you ever get to talk to someone or is there some other way to get through to them? TIA.