cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

constant disconnection from broadband since install

i have not had a single day of uninterrupted broadband since it was installed on 19/08/19.

since day 1 i have had disconnection issues at rates of between 50-100 times a day.

having phoned and live chatted to customer services now on 3 occasions i am still no further forward to getting this remodied.

i can not stream twitch mixer or even youtube without the connection  breaking on the router. even playing simple games that use minimal amounts of bandwidth ( 3mbps) are instantly disconnected too and therefore the last 7 days  have been torturous.

the annoying bit is that they have taken my money up front and when i asked of them if  would get credited for the down time before my next bill i was clearly told no not at all. have had 3 different customer services people now tell me its 3 different issues and also have been told to "just sit tight" and it should be rectified by the 3rd of september.

how can i get this sorted out when all i seem to get when i complain etc is ignorant people who think we are all non intelligent computer users and get sent here there and everywhere without a solution.

this is borderline fraud in my eyes as they are not providing the service i signed a contract with them for. 

any suggestions would help loads thx.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

its also kind of ironic that the only time the broadband stays online is when i got to the nowtv page.