cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant get through to call centre and contract runs out tomorrow !!!!

my contract runs out tomorrow but cannot get through to anyone on phone and no-one answers emails . I have sick mother and need phone line for emergency so cannot be cut off, what can i do ?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the 0800 number 😊

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not a problem, glad to have helped 🙂

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Garywill
Mentor
I'm not writing anything so please stop
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Garywill 

Not sure I follow, as I was assisting @Anonymous User  with their issue on trying to find the 0800 free from number for broadband support.

Garywill
Mentor

I have not used this forum for approximately 1 year 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Garywill 

That’s absolutely your choice. 
Although other forum users in need of help will see this thread and post comments. Which is exactly what’s happened.

Like i said, I assisted @Anonymous User  who was posting on the thread looking for help. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Please note that anything relating to TV passes will be directed through live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Click “chat online” within the green box.

Alternatively you can send an email to customer service, address in the picture below.

BC9913AE-1894-4432-982C-450B08F332CE.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon-J or anyone at NowTV

I am supposed to be live 30/3/2020 and nothing has happened. I have gone through all the troubleshooting and reset a few times. I have tried calling many times and have been on hold for more than 2 hours. 

I really need my broadband to be up as I am working from home and I have been using my hotspot. What else can I do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am in the same position here, my contract is due at the end of the month and have not recieved any emails but I can see the costs going from £25 to £40... Please can someone get in touch with me or send the options email etc so I have chance to move to another supplier if you can not continue the price I have been paying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rob, moving supplier may not be the best idea just at the moment - you don’t want to be without any service at this time. There are clearly many of us in the same position and I’m sure NOW will do some kind of blanket ‘amnesty’ to put people back in their due-to-renew position when this is over. That’s what I’m assuming, which I guess is ok if you can afford to pay the higher monthly cost for now, and hopefully have it adjusted back and reimbursed eventually. Who knows? Best wishes.