cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant get through to call centre and contract runs out tomorrow !!!!

my contract runs out tomorrow but cannot get through to anyone on phone and no-one answers emails . I have sick mother and need phone line for emergency so cannot be cut off, what can i do ?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat as others, 1 year deal is coming to an end in a couple of weeks time, would like to renew for another year but can't get through on the phone line and no link to renew online.

Facing a near double the price hike to what I'm paying now if I cant renew, so faced with that or moving broadband supplier to keep costs down.

Don't want the hassle to move, and incur any issues shifting connections/suppliers as rely on my broadband for working from home.

Please, please, please NOWTV, provide us with a link to be able to renew online (or a dedicated email address)...a little work on this now will save a lot of work for your call center folks (who are no doubt working their socks off at the moment helping those in need) and keep your customers from switching (who don't really want to switch but face no option not to)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, hang on the phone line goes dead after so long.  Just no way of getting in touch with Now TV. Chat cancelled and phone lines not working. 

You'd of thought a web link or info would be on web site.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called again today as the existing contract is up today and the options seem to have changed. It gives you two options after you have entered your telephone number:

- 1 if you are calling renew your package

- 2 for anything else

I got straight through after selecting option 1.

It might be worth everyone giving it another go if you haven't tried.

Garywill
Mentor
Hi there. What number did u call as I still haven't got through. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry, I just saw this. the number I called was 03337 594 816.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called that number on Thursday,on hold for 20 minutes,finally spoke to a real human and guess what?I was through to the wrong department.They said they’d transfer me but after waiting another 10 minutes my patience failed.Still no further forward.

Garywill
Mentor
I finally got through after half an hour on hold. I told them about
contract renewal and got it cheaper than what I paid b4. Result
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can we have discounts for being loyal customers, dear Now TV people?

I am sure Sky can help you at at this difficult time.

We know you must be having  a hard time - we need you , and we need your help.

Best wishes

Very Old

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User ,

I also have the same problem, although my contract runs out on the 8th April.

I have tried calling several times without success.

Can we please have an update on this issue NowTV? Perhaps the best solution, from a customer service point of view, is to allow ease of renewal online.