cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant get through to call centre and contract runs out tomorrow !!!!

my contract runs out tomorrow but cannot get through to anyone on phone and no-one answers emails . I have sick mother and need phone line for emergency so cannot be cut off, what can i do ?

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you needed worry, unless them you told them to cut you off, it will roll on, but the price will maybe increase if on an offer, thats normal policy for all broadband,phone lines etc

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Firstly sorry you've been unable to get through, but obviously given the situation wait times are very high and it might not be possible to get through.

You should've received an  automated email 10 days prior to the end of contract date giving you several options.

The good news is, if you do nothing your broadband will automatically be renewed, you won't be cut off.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Simon-J 

What happens if you want to take up the lower reduced price option on the email sent by agreeing a new 12 month contract if you can't get hold of anybody from the NowTV Broadband Team to apply the new discounted Broadband & Phone price onto your account ?   

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @schnapps ,

It's a good question. We're adapting as fast as we can to the situation, but there's a lot of unknowns right now. I will take this question away and come back to you.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ,

I have the exact same issue , I have been on hold for 2 hrs and 22 mins. I gave up , will Now TV pay back the money spent on my call and can my account be placed on the plan I require as this will cost me more money each month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have the same problem, my contract expires on 10 April and I cannot reach anyone to negotiate renewal.  There is automatic renewal (at  an extra £15 pm) if I do nothing, or a £7 discount applied to this rate if I call to renew.  Since I cannot call to take up this offer, I am assuming that the automatic renewal at the higher price will take place and when they have things under control again (not blaming the company, no-one predicted the chaos of coronavirus) they will agree to apply the discount retrospectively.  I am, in fact, setting this all out here as proof of my intention to have taken up the discount offer within the time limit - can't really see what else can be done at the moment. 

Perhaps someone from Customer Services would like to confirm this is an acceptable way to proceed until order is restored? 

Garywill
Mentor

I'm in the same boat as many. My contract runs out tomorrow and yes I was sent an email to upgrade but I can't get through. Why can't this be done on line? I understand my broadband will continue but the price will significantly jump. Will now honour the lower price when I finally get through? HELP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 🙂

Please help me renew my contract.  Can someone email me?

Take care and stay safe

Very Old xx

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum, so your only option is to call the broadband team to see what can be done for your contract.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help