cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband set up date

I move in to my new property on friday and have my broadband router ordered, but I now notice that my broadband can't go live until installation of my landline on friday the 7th of september? I don't need the landline and would rather just get my broadband up and running as quickly as possible after move in date as the new semester of uni will begin and I need the internet for uni work. Is there a way I can cancel the landline installation and just have broadband?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I move in to my new property on friday and have my broadband router ordered, but I now notice that my broadband can't go live until installation of my landline on friday the 7th of september? I don't need the landline and would rather just get my broadband up and running as quickly as possible after move in date as the new semester of uni will begin and I need the internet for uni work. Is there a way I can cancel the landline installation and just have broadband?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User As your broadband will run through the phone socket, this needs to be installed for it to actually work. I'm sorry but this is the way the broadband works 😕