cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband and calls unexpectedly cancelled today

Hi, I am due to change provider tomorrow, 12 May (any time up to midnight) however NOWTV have unexpectedly cancelled my broadband and call service at 8.00am on 11th May.

There should be no loss in service when changing providers. I am unable to get in touch with NOWTV as live chat is unavailable. How do I get this resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

@Anonymous User 

Even if you could get in touch with them today, I doubt that they could get you re-connected immediately. So I think you are doomed to have no fixed line connection for the rest of today, and hope that your new provider has you up & running asap tomorrow. 😟

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@dr_necessitor 

Thank you for the reply.  This is what I thought too. I have just spoke to the provider I am transferring to and I am told my broadband and line could go live anytime up to midnight today (the emails state 12th May).  I am confused at the loss in service as it should change over with little to no interruption.  My NOWTV line and broadband are both showing cancelled.

@Anonymous User 

Whilst there is co-ordination to ensure a switch occurs on the correct date, there is often no seamless co-ordination on the time of the switch, hence leading to some amount of downtime (which might only be a few minutes but unfortunately could be several hours).

But hopefully you are now back online via your new provider?