cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

billing date

I have just purchased a NOW tv box with a three months entertainment pass included,

therefor this should expire April.

on checking my account under payments,it states next payment due February.??

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have you received the box yet, as the 3 months comes on a code included with the box, it doesn't start until you've applied that code to your account.

If you have applied the code then to check your pass is showing the correct end date, log into the NOW TV website and go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Your end date should show correctly on there. If it does, you don't have to worry about anything, you will be able to carry on watching until the end date shown there.

If it doesn't look correct it may be that you didn't apply the code correctly, or maybe you started the free trial by mistake. Try applying the voucher code again to see if it works.

Note when you check the my account screen on some of the apps they often only show the next monthly period date rather than the actual end date of your offer, so for the correct info always check the website instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for your reply, have checked in the account section and under passes it says i am on a three month pass due again april 12th.

however on the payments section it says next payment due on the 12th february.

I also have a confirmation email statingits for three months

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If it's showing as 3 months on your My Passes then everything sounds fine to me, I shouldn't worry. It may be that the Payments page hasn't updated to reflect your new offer yet (also you may find it listed as full price but then see a separate deduction further down on your upcoming bill, which is how my offers are displayed).

What I'd suggest you do is give it a couple of days and check again to see if everything's updated and showing correctly. If it isn't you could pop onto live chat and just ask them to check everything's ok and you won't be charged next month.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)