cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV combo

Me and my girlfriend will be moving into our new home in around 8 weeks and seen a now tv combo package the other day with the entertainment and movie pass, the middle broadband option, payg phone and the smart box for 34.99 pm. We can no longer find...

Buying now to

I've very confused as when I search for the now tv internet I get the now tv hub two , now tv smart box and come to 22 first payment then 29.98 monthly so I logged into my account and it offers just the now tv hub which comes with a delivery charge a...

Phone line instailment

Hi,Im moving to a new property in the coming weeks and the property does not have a phone line, I’m already a now tv customer and would like to get broadband with yourselves, would you be able to fit a phone line and at what cost?

Resolved! NowTV Combo pack - manage passes

So, after taking advice online, I decided to change my combo pack from entertainment o movies. I was advised to first select cinema pass and then cancel the entertianmnet. So this is what i did but when I cancelled entertainment pass it seems to have...

billing date

I have just purchased a NOW tv box with a three months entertainment pass included,therefor this should expire April.on checking my account under payments,it states next payment due February.??