cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overcharged

Hello, This month i received and overcharge on the payment. Instead of 25 pounds i paid 35 pounds, no explanation and not what i agreed. I tried to contact them on the chat but I've been being the 1st in the line for the last 35 minutes... Any idea o...

Services suspended

Hi , there has been a mix up with the payments at work and I have not been paid this month so my services have been duspended can i have an exstention on them until the 12 october as im not going to be paid until then Please can someonr from nowtv me...

Broadband not working

So watching netflix on my tv. All of a sudden it stops!  Turns out broadband isnt working !!!Green light red light green light.  Called 3 times and never been listened to ...be told its netflix problem  NO ITS NOT ITS YOUR INTERNET  And then they say...

Resolved! Phone Line Installation Charge

Hi there! I'm planning to buy NOW TV broadband very soon. I am currently with Virgin Media, so of course, have their phone line. Been searching everywhere but haven't found any information in relation to the cost of a new phone line installation, and...