cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

New customer, no existing broadband.

Hi I currently don't have or had a broadband service in my current property and I solely rely on 3 unlimited hotspot for my Internet. But their service has been unreliable as of recent so I want broadband as of now. I tried to register as a new custo...

New Broadband Deal Problem

Hello, today I subscribed a new contract with NowTV for the super-fibre broadband. It will be active the 15th of April. After I have inserted my bank account and pressed OK, the system said there was an error and to call assistance at 0330 041 2515. ...

Resolved! Cancelling broadband and calls

I have been trying to get through to Now Broadband on the phone for hours to cancel it.  The message states they are short staff due to the virus.  There doesn't appear to be any other way to make the cancellation.  No email address or other contact ...