cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charging more money

I have been a customer of NOW for years. Please can you explain why I can't get the Entertainment offer of £4.99 for 12 months. Also why I have been automatically put on a £6.99 offer UNTIL SEPTEMBER? My parents have been given an offer on the Entert...

House moving - Cancellation

I cancelled my house moving and I would like to keep the service at my current address. I've been trying to inform it for more than one week.As the chat is unavailable, I am only able to contact someone when I call customer services and choose the op...

Upgrading my plan

Why I need to call you to upgrade my plan? It doesn't make sense. The chat is unavailable and I've been on hold on the phone for more than 60 minutes (YES SIXTY MINUTES). I want a faster connection, why you make it so hard?

Emails address work?

Hi  I have tried to contact nowtv through their customer service emails to cancel my broadband, but I just want to know if anyone actually received a reply from them through emails? Or is calling them the only option now?

My install keeps being cancelled

Moved into a new address a few weeks ago, twice my install order has been cancelled. Lovely text message.  ''just a quick note to say we've cancelled your order, if you want to know more contact this number" ..only YOU CANT! - I Spent most of yesterd...