cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOT HAPPY

I am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY......just ordered my new broadband and phone package and opted to keep my number. All the way through the order there was no problem with my number. Ive now received an email saying that they are changing my number. THERE IS NO...

Pro rata charge

My bill is normally £25 I’ve been charged £49 including pro rata charges I never got made aware of this I need a refund ASAP. How dare you take money more than allowed! Especially in these circumstances we all face.  @Anonymous User

Can't turn Broadband buddy off

Hello I'm a new NowTV broadband user. I can not get to my broadband buddy settings via my account details. All I get are parental pins which I believe is only for NowTV packages. I have tenants complaining they can't access certain sites.

Moving from Virgin

I cancelled my virgin broadband connection before lockdown happened and all engineer visits were stopped. Its looking like I won't be able to get a new connection now. How do I find out if I'd need an engineer to visit me if I bought nowtv broadband?...

Broadband down

I've got a problem with my connection. My router from 2 weeks few days in a week lost connection and I've got orange light turn on All time or turns on and off. Someone have a similar problem? I soke with customer service so in Sunday I've got a call...