cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overdue payment

Hi,my last payment did not go through due to a change of card on my side. Now that I have updated my card details, is there any way to pay what is overdue online with the new details, please ?thank you.

Master Socket Broken

SpoilerSpoilerI recently moved into a property and had realised my master socket is broken when I came to installing my hub, after I had set up a plan with Now Broadband. The internet will obviously not work without it and I cannot get in touch with ...

Resolved! Master socket issues

Recently moved into a new property and there is no master socket available to connect my broadband to but there's wires coming through the wall can now TV solve this problem so I can use my broadband

Pay overdue bill

Hi i havent been with nowtv for long i am trying to pay a overdue bill i owe for last month and this month so total off £36 i tried ringing today i am hard of hearing and the line was so quiet i managed to get through to someone explained situation a...

Sky sports

I've been charged  for sky sports for the last 3 months with no football .they have not contacted me or sent me any emails regarding compensation  but keep billing me full payment.  Is there an email to get some answers or  for customer service to co...