cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Human Being

Hello, How do I get in touch with Now Broadband? I cancelled 8 months ago but they are still charging me. Have cancelled via live chat but STILL being charged. 

Covid-19 Refund

Like most sports fans, I haven't seen a single footy, cricket, or rugby match for over two months now. How can NOW TV justify charging customers for something they are not serving? Can you do the ethical thing and refund us. I don't watch anything on...

Another provider has cut me off

Hello. I've been with NOW broadband for a while, I switched from another provider because my internet was unstable and slow.  Now broadband have been great however my brother has moved in and the internet became slow, he moved his provider (who I was...

Caller Display

Hi, I've just switched to NOW broadband and calls.Can anyone please tell me how long it takes for caller display to become active as it's not working at this time. Thanks.