cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Finish setting up your account

I've signed up to fab fibre broadband and I've had an email to say I need to complete my online account before my NOW TV Broadband can go live but when I click the link it takes me to passes and vouchers so does this mean I need to buy a pass.

No response from NowTV complaint

Has anyone else had better luck at receiving a response from NowTV? I've exhausted almost all channels regarding compensation and a refund for non-working broadband.  I've used NowTV's Live Chat several times but each time an agent has providing conf...

Compensation

Had no internet calls tv for 8 weeks recieved compensation from out reach which was a good amount asked could they send it to my bank account as I had a funeral to arrange and it would of helped was told on numerous times I could cancel my account an...

Cost after 1 year and re-setup

Hi, As I cannot get hold of the sales team during lockdown, I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I already have a NowTV broadband box but I have a different account now as I cannot access the account previously being used with the box. The pr...

complaint

I had an email from the ceo team on the 26th of april stating my complaint should be resolved by 28th/29th april, its now the 4th May and ive had no communication whatsoever from them is my complaint even being looked into ?  

Broadband internet

Hi, my internet has been cut off today, but when I phoned up no one could help as there isn’t a password or anything for security questions. My ex partner was paying my bill so I had no clue that my bill was overdue and I hadn’t seen my emails, when ...