cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay overdue bill

Hi i havent been with nowtv for long i am trying to pay a overdue bill i owe for last month and this month so total off £36 i tried ringing today i am hard of hearing and the line was so quiet i managed to get through to someone explained situation a...

Sky sports

I've been charged  for sky sports for the last 3 months with no football .they have not contacted me or sent me any emails regarding compensation  but keep billing me full payment.  Is there an email to get some answers or  for customer service to co...

Billing

Hi, I have recently been required to provide proof of address for a new job and was wondering if there was some way to get my address and name put on my bill so that I could use them?Thanks,Hamish

ORDI Request gone wrong

I called customer services to ask them to complete an ORDI request due to a bad postcode on the 6th and it hasn't been done.  The CS representative didn't really seem to know what I was asking for and made a promise that it would be done within 72 ho...