cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongfully billed NOT HAPPY

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE COMMUNITY:

I cancelled my broadband/phone package via customer services the day before the engineer was due and my connection going live. The person I spoke to on the 23rd April assured me everything had been cancelled and said I would receive a confirmation email that it had been cancelled and also told me to look in the help section for the free post return address label to print off (for returning the unopened and unused hub two box).   I cannot find the free post return address label on help at all! Also I have NOT received a cancellation confirmation email. I cancelled over a week ago!   The engineer still turned up the next day (24th April) too and hadn’t been informed either! So I have NO line installed and I’m not using Now Broadband at all. Yet I have been charged for the first months broadband and my account says it’s a reoccurring monthly payment....I CANCELLED....no payments should be taken.   I’m not happy about this AT ALL. I’m a single parent with low income, I need this sorted properly and refunded ASAP.

0 REPLIES 0