cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong Phone Number

Throughout my emails my number has been quoted as remaining the same. 

I've tried contact you on live chat multiple times -  Most recently Phillip C was looking into it until it timed out. It is the most ridiculous support system I have ever seen.

I want my phone number sorted. I don't care if it says it's sorted in your computers it's not sorted in my house. So please look into it. 

Marlene Lee

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I have tried two times to chat and every time they saying they are helping but didn’t do anything, really worrried. I have issues with starting my tv box, can’t see any place where I need to enter 6 digit code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's awful isn't it -what a god awful service. 

I spoke to Terri, I spoke to Phillip C and Kim. 

All of them kept saying "what's your problem the number on our system is your phone number..."

Yes your computer MAY say that is my phone number but the reason I'm waiting around to speak to support like an idiot is because that number is NOT my current phone number (yes the number you claim to be onyour system is not my current phone number...) and being a carer for elderly relative I am extremely worried she won't be able to contact me - had the same number for years.

GET IT FIXED

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do you get your phone number at all? I've not even been told what mine is but I'm already thinking of cancelling it all as there's no1 to contact. I haven't even gotten the live chat no matter which page I go onto there's no help. Did you get your issues resolved?