cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannean17-
Advocate

Why dont you ever take out payment

Why don't NOWTV ever take payment out when I have the money in for them to take but then sends me a message to say my payment is overdue. It doesn't make sense and is quite annoying as i dont have time to call and wait in a long Que just to pay for something that NOWTV are meant to be taking the money out for.

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shannean17- 

That's a very fair question, somthing that cannot really be answered on a customer to customer forum. All we could suggest is complaining the very issue with the broadband team. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

I don't have NOW Broadband, but I do have NOW TV and they take the payment from my registered card on the same day every month. Is that not the case with Broadband payments? 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @gavs82008 

Yes it is.

But something has gone wrong with the process for @Shannean17- , which we customers cannot help with, or even usefully speculate on the reason for (card details mismatch, perhaps? But these should have been validated).

As above, @Shannean17- needs to call the broadband team, on 03330 323 050 , to discuss and resolve this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Shannean17-
Advocate

Obviously it is validated or I wouldn't be complaining

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shannean17- 

Complaining is understandable, however doing it on here won't be seen by NOW staff as they seldom monitor the forum. 

Which is why both @RoyB and myself have provided you a way to get in touch with the broadband team.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Shannean17- 

Never discount anything in an issue as ‘obvious’. Often, that is exactly where the problem lies.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Shannean17-
Advocate

They haven't ever taken the money out. Even now it is in and I've received payment overdue messages.