cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I paying more?

I'm on a super fibre deal. Instead of £35.00 per month, my deal is £27.99 for 12 months. Its due to end soon so I came online to check when and saw super fibre is £21.00 per month. Why is my 'deal' £6.99 more per month?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Usually preferential discounts is for new customers (one of my pet hates and loyalty should be rewarded the same or even better).

Give the NOW Broadband Team a phone call when you are around 2 weeks before the twelve months are up to see if you can renegotiate a better deal than you are currently on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. How do I know when my deal ends? It's not on my bill and I cant see any details anywhere on my account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How many years have you been with NOW Broadband ?

If it's the first year then go to My Broadband & Calls and under Orders & Appointments your live activation date would be the start of the 12 month contract.

if it has been longer, then go to My Broadband & Calls again and under Messages see if any of the recent messages relates to renewing your Broadband contract.

Otherwise you will have to search for any old NOW emails on whatever email service you use.

Most of the time (not always from what i have seen) within two to four weeks NOW will usually notifying their Broadband customers that they are coming up to the 12 months and will give you a number of options on what to do next.