cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I find out when my contract ends?

I'm trying to find where it states when my broadband contract finishes but I can't find it anywhere.

I also need to find out if I need to give notice of cancellation before it ends e.g. 30 days.

I'm just preparing at the moment in case there is a more lucrative offer afoot.

Thanks very much and hope you can help.

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It doesn't tell you online when your contract ends but it's usually 12 months unless you went for the no-contract option in which case you can leave anytime. If you want to double-check when your contract ends you can always give the broadband team a call. You don't need to give notice of cancellation if you are switching to another provider who is able to take over your phone line (ie not a cable provider) as they will automatically contact NOW TV to arrange switchover and cancellation will automatically happen when the switch is complete. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My contract with Now TB broadband ends on 3rd April 2019, this is less than a month away.

When can i go ahead to apply for service with a new provider ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been going around in circles myself trying to find answer to this.

In the end I used on line chat, had to give name, address, post code and last 4 digits of payment card before I managed to prise out the info.

Wouldn't you think such basic info would be given in your account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

jkjkj kjkjkjk jkjkjkjk kjkjkjk 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done! 

I'm astonished you managed to find out, anything! I've been trying for days, but absolutely nothing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very best of luck with that one! Now TV will automatically renew your contract, regardless of whether you want to, or not! They've done this with me too, as it's impossible to actually contact them, with the current covid 19 crisis! It's truly appalling that a company, would actually 'use' a life threatening virus, to increase their profits! I'll be seeking legal help, time consuming, and putting even more at risk, simply because, Now TV won't honour their own contract(s)  Appalling!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm The same, was waiting for 80 mins on the phone before the line went dead. 

Still nothing, all i need to know is if i need to give 28 days notice, or cancel the DD one the contract is over? 

CANNOT Get through to them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable