cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are my messages

I have received a text to say I need to log in to see a new message. I have logged in to my account, found the message section where it says I have an important new message and must log in to “nowtv.com/my messages area of My Account”.

Could anyone explain in simple terms how to find my message, on either an iPad or iMac? I’ve been going round in circles and am fed up!

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My understanding is that NOW don’t send text messages.

If I were you I would call broadband support in the morning. Could very well be a scam.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Gavs, i’ll ring them as you suggest. But I guess the text message is probably genuine as there really is a message on my account, I just can’t find how to read it!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Might sound daft, have you tried another browser? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - had to tele in the end.  It seems that they did send me a message - my subscription was due to expire.  All sorted now, but still no answer to where my message was.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only time i have ever received a text message with regards to NOW was from the Royal Mail when my NOW Hub Router was being despatched to me.

When you go to My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Messages did it show something like one unread message, but you can't open it ?

This happened to me (didn't receive a text mind) where myself and another forum member couldn't open the messages on our account to read them.

We had to report it to the NOW Broadband Team to get it eventually fixed (took about a week from memory to sort out).

You could try another browser or incognito mode when attempting to view the message on your account, but it didn't work for me or the other person.

if there is no unread messages, then you will need to speak to the NOW Broadband Team.

The text message link looks genuine to me, where the only bit really missing it doesn't say gb between nowtv.com /and /account.

Where i am assuming you are a UK customer if it is relating to NOW Broadband.

You could double check your internet browser is not diverting you to the NOW Republic of Ireland website where there would be ie instead of gb in the url address bars but i doubt you can access the My Account section.

Out of curiosity can you access under My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments and if so is there any details about your NOW Broadband account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you ever find your message?  I've just spent an hour going round in circles trying to find my message.  Same text as you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you ever find your message?  I've just spent an hour going round in circles trying to find my message.  Same text as you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Log into account. Press silhouette of head&shoulders next press link to account. Next page at the top of the page will show 

Account summary with three horizontal bars to the right. Press this and the next page under broadband should show message centre. Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. I am no longer a customer, and can’t remember exactly where I looked, it felt like everywhere! Perhaps your reply will help someone else in the future.