cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What an absolute waste of time!!!!

Well I tried to join Now TV and 7 days before the go live date have had to cancel instead.

On 12/04/18 I signed up for the following offer listed on USwitch (but registered through the NOW TV website). £20.99 per month for the first 12 months, and £35.99 thereafter for Fab-Fibre and a discounted Entertainment Pass. I manually added free evening and weekend calls within the customisation pages taking it to £24.99 for the first 12 months and £39.99 thereafter.

Today after calling NOW TV to inquire why I have received only a router, I have found out that the offer no longer applies. My order placed when the offer was live was changed to a more expensive broadband payment plan and without an Entertainment pass. 

NOW TV will not honour the offer I signed up for despite me taking my registration to it through to completion. I also paid the £9.99 setup fee on 12/04 after registering, which now needs refunding.

NOW TV get your act together, honour your deals and stop wasting peoples' time. The way you handle the deals offered on the price comparison websites is TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

0 REPLIES 0