cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone Entertainment Pas cancellation

I have a contract with Vodafone that comes to an end soon, as part of that I have the NOW TV Entertainment Pass subscription, in a text message from Vodafone they say NOW TV will automatically take £9.99/month from next month. I have tried to cancel it via Vodafone, it says to cancel on NOW TV, I just used the chat bod on NOW TV is says to cancel via Vodafone. Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you go to your NOW account and Memberships, do you see any active memberships?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It just says Purchased via Vodafone

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can cancel your Entertainment Membership online by going to My Vodafone, or by calling Vodafone (dial 191 from your handset or call 08080 034 515). For more info, visit Vodafone online support.

To cancel any other membership options, just head to NOW Membership (you’ll need to sign in) and select Cancel membership next to the one you want to cancel. Find out more about how to cancel

If you're on a SIM-only offer, you don't need to worry about cancelling – your Entertainment Membership will automatically be cancelled at the end of your offer.