cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very Rude Services

Hi,

Today I have received an email from Now TV for non-payment.

I have tried to make a payment as it seems due to my new card has come the ongoing payment has been affected. I spoke to two of Now TV colleagues first I spoke to Danniliegh she wasn't able to explain thing properly when I ask my queries and then she said as I didn't know my security password she cannot access and can't speak further and I have to call back after login to my account.  

I called after login into my Now TV account and spoke to your second colleague who started of well for few seconds but suddenly he put me on hold for on reason and then started to speak very very rudely didn't want to repeat his name (I believe it was Gareth) and he hung up on me while I was explaining the situation. He says they can't access my account as NONE of the details aren't matching, although I could clearly log in into my account. The tone he wasn't speaking was very very unprofessional. I did ask for alternative help but he said he can't do anything and hung up. 

Now I just want to make payment and want to know when my contract is going to end so that I can leave NOW TV with destroying more of my dignity. 

Secondly, I want to report to the Ofcom or Watch Dogs for this very rude and according to me it seems a very deeming way how now tv colleagues spoke to me. THIS ALL CAN EASILY BE VERIFIED AS THE CALL ARE RECORDED AND THE SECOND CALL WAS SAID ON MY FACE THAT IT WOULD BE HUNGED UP. 

Calls were made on 17:24 & 17:30 today. Also, I have dropped an email on the same email address where I have received the email for non-payment. 

Regards
Now TV Account number 623182402957

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi and welcome to the fourm.

We do apologise for the service you have recieved and we can assure you this is not the usual behaviour from our agents.

we have escalated this to managment and it will be looked into.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue when I forgot to change my card details after my visa card went missing and a new one was issued. The first answer was like yours very rude and unhelpful even though it was explained I was recovering from cancer and had simply overlooked it. Although I was told it was going to be looked into all I got was a notification of receipt of a complaint and then a notification to hope I was satisfied with the outcome ! I was going to ask what outcome but I thought why bother ?  My point is don't hold your breath for a suitable outcome. You are like me, just a number.