cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

VAT Invoices needed - waiting 2 months

Hello,

I'm a domestic user of a NOW Broadband and need to receive the VAT invoices containing my full name and address for a few previous months. I had treatment abroad, and I need to provide NHS with a few utility bills to prove that I live in the UK.

I called dozen times, wrote multiple emails to provided addresses [email removed] and [email removed] , even ask on Twitter. No single reply within 2-months. I will also write a paper letter to NOW TV headquarters (in Isleworth) requesting the mentioned invoices. These are essential for me and needed urgent. Please, there is any way of contacting "Sky VAT Invoice Team Change, Quality & Billing" (like phone number), or anybody can help with this critical matter ?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. This is terrible customer service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying to get hold of an invoice with just my address on it and they still refuse. I don't get what the problem is. Surely by law they are required to give us a proper invoice.

redchiz1
Champion 2

VAT invoices are not mandatory on consumer service bills, where all pricing is VAT inclusive. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following this thread, I'm in the same situation....

Just moved in to the UK and subscribed to Now, I didn't know it was possible for a service to not provide proper invoices with name and adresse. That's crazy 😞

Did anyone found a solution?

I'll try to reach out to support as well

RoyB
Legend

Unless you are both VAT registered and using your Now (domestic) Broadband exclusively or largely in a professional capacity, there will be no VAT reclaim that you can legitimately make.

A broadband bill may be acceptable as proof of address, though, as long as the address is shown on it; though you will likely have other, and better, bills to show.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.