cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upgrading

I am trying to find out if I can simply upgrade to a faster broadband but can't seem to get in touch with anyone. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) then from the drop down menu option select Broadband & Calls.

Then click on the drop down arrow below Broadband Plan where you will see a button saying "Change my Broadband", once you click on this button you will see a telephone number to phone to enquire about changing your plan.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find the link you mentioned 'Change my Broadband'.  Is this something that has changed recently?

All I get is a Check Availability button.  I do have a live account with yourselves.  Bit stumped 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's a NowTV Broadband account you have and you wish to contact the Broadband Team for any internet or telephone related matter with your account.

Then you should find their telephone number by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow next to your live Broadband & Phone date.

If there is nothing under Orders & Appointments, Bills & Payments or Message Centre giving indication about your Broadband & Telephone service with NowTV.

Then would it be possible you have more than one account and looking in the wrong account when logged in on here ?

Check all your NowTV Broadband emails sent to you when you ordered their service for clues on what email address you used to setup a NowTV Broadband account. 

Otherwise contact their live chat service, by working your way through this link below by picking the nearest help category and topic until you reach stage 3, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen and click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch which hopefully will bring up a live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/