cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'Unsuccessful Delivery'

I was told in my confirmation e-mail to contact NowTV if my kit hadn't arrived within 5 working days of order.

Checked my tracking info after 5 days as no kit arrived - delivery states 'unsuccessful'. I've had no record of an attempted delivery and as it's my work address I would notice if a delivery was attempted.

I e-mailed for help but have received nothing.

Hopefully someone from the customer service team will see this message and investigate for me??

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D can you look into this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll have a look into this for you keep an eye on your emails i'll be in touch.

Edit: I see you have been in touch with one of the team already. Hope its sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I called and spoke to a customer service person, but this hasn't been rectified still.

My go-live date is tomorrow and I have no equipment.

I don't have any confirmation from Nowtv that my equipment is on its way, no tracking information, nothing.

I find this very poor, and if I am to receive a bill from my 'go-live' date without access to the internet, this will only infuriate matters further.

Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry i was off the past few days, I have checked and seen you contacted on the 30th and they have ordered replacements for you. Have you recieved them? and if not did they provide a timescale?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

No still not sorted out. Rang again and spoke to another customer service person who managed to find out that apparently royal mail don't deliver to industrial estates (my preferred delivery address at work as I'm here all day) which is total fabrication as royal mail deliver here every day.

So now they've rearranged a third delivery attempt to my home address, this was Monday, now it's end of Wednesday and I still have no tracking information considering the equipment shoukd be delivered to me by Friday at the very latest. Add to that the fact that I won't be home Friday so I'll probably have to go to the post office to pick it up.

I'm finding this whole process absolutely ridiculous, it's been over 2 weeks since placement of order and no equipment yet. I've been charged a £44 set up fee......for what? If the equipment doesn't arrive by Friday I will be cancelling my nowtv package and finding another provider.

I appreciate you looking into this for me, and whilst this isn't directed at you, I'm just flabbergasted at how something that should be so simple has been a complete mess
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info @Anonymous User

Sorry about all the messing about, Hopefully everything should arrive by Friday. please keep me posted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Eddie,

I am having the same problem, checked on my order tracking as it says unsuccessful delivery, however i am also getting it sent to my work place, can you help me with this matter?

Kind regards,

Richard

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User would your security or reception have declined a delivery?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry I have just had an email saying it has been dispatched, apologise.

Richard