cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unexpected Payments

Hi!!
I had a 7.99 entertainment passs. I noticed today that you charge me 2x20 pounds previously months and yesterday -33 pounds something....
Contact with you guys is ridiculous..
On phone I find out I have to talk with you.

I would like to cancel all my my passes and what ever is there and delete my account.

I'm really disappointed and unhappy from bussines with you....

Without regards

Jakub Zwierowicz
3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

£33 sounds like somebody bought a month’s Sports Pass on your Account. 2 x £20 isn’t an amount I recognise, unless you have NowTV Broadband as well as NowTV Passes?

Anyway, you should go to My Account/Bills & payments, and look at the details under Previous Payments to see exactly what you have paid for.

If you can’t find these payments, then you probably have a second account running, and you will need to investigate this among your personal paperwork and emails.

If you can find them, but they are not for anything you set up, then you need to consider who else might have access to your account, possibly via an open Stick, Box, or App on a shared TV.

If this is the case, then set a Payment PIN under My Account/Payments & PINs to stop this happening again. And have a chat with whoever might have bought these on your account.

Maybe look under My Account/Devices for Devices, or uses of Devices, that you don’t recognise.

If you do have a second account, and you can’t find it, then:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi someone set up this now tv account in my name which I nothing about until today how do I go about getting all my money back 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Marina

First, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to prove that this fraudulent account is yours and so Now TV are unlikely to close it down on just your say so.

I suggest you contact your bank and withdraw your authority to pay this subscription when it comes up for payment.

Also, I believe you should report this crime to the police, I think your bank might suggest this anyway, that way you will get a crime number, or some such, which you can feed back to your bank and Now TV, to show you are serious and are taking action.

Good luck

UK Bob

PS.  My post is somewhat hardline, so you may want to check first whether or not a relative has set this up thinking they were doing you favour.