cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to pay bill - Covid 19 issue

Hi there,

I received an email to say my broadband was going to be cut off due to not paying my bill. I've unfortunately been unable to pay my bill as my job contract ended in April and due to being classed as vulnerable and disabled I have been isolating and unable to get a job.

I am getting a payment through the end of this month to pay for bills but this will still leave me without internet for over a week and I have no phone either as I've been unable to afford that too. I wanted to contact Now TV to see if I could ask them to extend my time and organise a payment for when I have money but they don't have a live chat at the moment.

I'm not sure what to do. I live alone, I have no one who can call them for me, the internet is the only way I can contact people at the minute. I'm just a little stuck and feeling thoroughly stressed.

Any ways this can be fixed or any ideas are greatly appreciated, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear of your plight. Did you get this sorted?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im also in the same situation. Did you manage to speek to now tv to help you resolve this.. im same lost my job now home with 5 kids and struggling to pay my bill