cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CustomerX
Advocate

Unable to finish off setting up my account - 3 months, 2 calls, one email, chase of that email....

The title gives you the gist of my problem.

I have now gone for the forum post option as a last resort. Let me bore you with the details.

I could live with the Adult filter on up until 9 which it has been doing for 3 months but now its been on permanently for a week or so. Its like all levels of restriction at once in the world what with Covid and all.  Access to dating sites would be good its not like I can meet someone in person for a while.

I would call up again but the last 2 calls were no help at all and the Issue in terms of finishing off setting up my Broadband account still goes on.

Am I the only one to have this problem for so long go unresolved? I know it was a common problem at the time. It was a month after I joined that I first called and it was a known issue then that new customers couldn't finish setting up their accounts. I have tried several times since.

This is where you put in your postcode, last 4 digits of payment card and put in your account number. I am not sure which it doesn't like but I only discovered yesterday that if I put 1 digit in the account number the green tick would come up so that's probably a weak point though I was emailed my account number and i can only go by that and trust it.

Somewhat crazy that it has not been fixed it couldn't have taken this long to identify the problem surely?

Can I be helped? Is there anyone in Now TV that can help me use the features of my account by allowing me to finish setting my account up?

0 Thanks
3 Replies

Re: Unable to finish off setting up my account - 3 months, 2 calls, one email, chase of that email..

Hiya,I'm Gerrard Livingston maybe I can help you finish off,I use adult and filter so if you want to chat, please get back to me 👍

0 Thanks
CustomerX
Advocate

Re: Unable to finish off setting up my account - 3 months, 2 calls, one email, chase of that email..

Still no answer id prefer someone who works for NOW TV to help.

Terrible service.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CustomerX 

Will tag in someone who works for Now TV that might be able to help @Simon-J  are you able to point @CustomerX in the right direction for the original post?

0 Thanks