cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talk to a human being

Can anyone help me with actually being able to talk to a real person from now TV, I had this issue with difficulty in talking to someone way before covid-19 And during this pandemic no other company is this difficult to contact. I have two issues....finding out where I stand with BT sport and also random amounts of money being taken out my account each month, that don’t show up on my account information and isn’t passed etc because these come out a separate account. If anyone can help please let me know. Many thanks

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What do you mean where you stand with BT Sport?

As we speak BT sport is not on Now TV devices, nor will it be a pass on the Now TV platform. It is however due to launch on Now TV devices in "spring" but don't be shocked if it gets pushed back. 

Regards to your second issue. 

This link will point you to finding duplicate accounts for your payments 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then you can use this form, but make sure to note its for your other accounts. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Finally fill this form in to get the multiple accounts sorted. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies I was reading something else at the time, sky sports as I have the season pass which obviously hasn’t been used since March so un aware of the process for that.

i don’t have multiple accounts I have one account, used to have broadband but that has been cancelled nearly 12 months and I changed the bank card that the passes come out of, so whenever I have a pass they come out of that account. My old bank account has nothing to do with now tv anymore yet still every month random payments come out. 

I just want to talk to an actual person on the phone instead of getting palmed off left right and centre online.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To get this out in the open, there is absolute no call center for TV passes. Should there be, of course. 

For all things TV pass and payment related is to use the links I supplied. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to talk to someone I paid for 6 months tv entertainment package 2 months ago and its now off i can't contact anyone and qhen I try to pay for a new 6 month pass it says and it says I have yous that pass which confirms my thing that thy turned it off and I can't get in contact 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Look at the links I provided up in thread. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still don't no what to do i tired iv paid for 6 months and the offer for the 6 months on my page says iv used the code when it was just a month ago I should have 5 months left how do I fix this when I cant get them on phone or chat

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Again in the post up thread there is a complaints link. This right now is the only way to get in touch with now TV due to current circumstances. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have my sympathy.  I can't get it started on my TV and it's impossible to talk to someone about it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I talk to a human being