cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Switching to Now broadband

As I read a lot of reviews before I decided to switch I thought I would post my own experience. I came across quite a few posts which were somewhat off putting whilst I was trying to decide where to go. I had been with Plusnet for several years, but have found their customer service to have deteriorated a lot during the last two, so I wanted to change. I decided to try Now broadband despite what I'd read and I have to say that so far I have been really pleasantly surprised. My conversations with customer services have been polite and genuinely helpful and the change over happened seemlessly when I was told that it would. I have noticed no change or problems with my internet connection and I'd also like to add that it is perfectly possible to connect the hub quickly and easily to an alternative router if coverage within the house is an issue. Although I have to say I have had no issue with the hub. It is a shame that Sky doesn't facilitate the use of an individual choice of router directly, but for me, the issue was only likely to be strength of signal and, as I say, it's very easy to overcome that. Of course as I've had no issues so far, I am commenting only on my experience to this point, but as things stand, all my connection concerns based on what I'd read have been unfounded and the service has been efficient and straightforward.

0 REPLIES 0