cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for broadband connection

Took up broadband offer on 5th December. £9.99 payment taken on 10.12.18  Still not received router. Any idea how long it takes to go live ??

Regards

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Would have thought you should have taken delivery of the Hub Router by now and gone live (unless there is some issue).

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here does it give any indication on your live broadband date or a need for an engineer ?

You may be better off speaking to the nowtv broadband team for an update, where you will find their telephone number in the Orders & Appointments section.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Would have thought you should have taken delivery of the Hub Router by now and gone live (unless there is some issue).

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here does it give any indication on your live broadband date or a need for an engineer ?

You may be better off speaking to the nowtv broadband team for an update, where you will find their telephone number in the Orders & Appointments section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue apparat from I’m getting charged usual bill without having my router or that delivered yet I’ve paid the £10 activation fee and it’s way to be 2 month worth of payments yet I’m still waiting on the stuff to set it up? Help