Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow Broadband Speeds - Unable to phone

Good Afternoon,

Please can someone from NowTV assist?

I am experiencing very slow broadband speeds. I have completed the 'check service status' tool on the website and it states that 'everything is good' and that I should be getting 64.3MB/s- however, this is not the case. I have used an external broadband speed checker and I am only getting 15.78MB/s - there is obviously a discrepancy here.

I need to get this sorted please as both my Partner and I work from home and we require a stable internet connection that we are not getting. Microsoft Teams calls 'lag' and at times, even disconnect. 

Because I am getting the 'everything is good' message, I am unable to contact someone. Please can you provide me with a telephone number for me to contact the Technical Support team?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No staff from NOW will reply to your post. If you perform a search on the forum there is endless threads with the phone number to call.

Have you tried a factory reset to the router by holding the reset button for 15 seconds?

Is the slow connection via Wi-Fi or Ethernet? 
If it’s the latter you can split the bands.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/improve-broadband-speed

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No staff from NOW will reply to your post. If you perform a search on the forum there is endless threads with the phone number to call.

Have you tried a factory reset to the router by holding the reset button for 15 seconds?

Is the slow connection via Wi-Fi or Ethernet? 
If it’s the latter you can split the bands.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/improve-broadband-speed

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, will give it a go