cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up to 4 month deal and still getting charged

Hello,

Not sure if there will be an answer for this.

I signed up to a 4 month deal in March where it was 1 payment for entertainment and movie passes for 4 months and will continue after that, this is reflected in my passes that say I have the passes until July 2020 but I was still charged this month and I can't contact NOW TV in any way to discuss this - has anyone had similar issues and know how they can get money back if at all?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does the one off charge for entertainment & cinema and this month charges show on the same account when going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here ?

Did you cancel the one off entertainment & cinema pass during March or left it running and it's still should be active ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers what does your screen show (click the arrow underneath the entertainment & cinema pass to expand the on screen information) ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does the one off charge for entertainment & cinema and this month charges show on the same account when going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here ?

Did you cancel the one off entertainment & cinema pass during March or left it running and it's still should be active ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers what does your screen show (click the arrow underneath the entertainment & cinema pass to expand the on screen information) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya - thanks for the reply.. On looking at your advice, I realised I'm on a reduced price for 4 months! Not a one off payment for 4 months.. my own fault, rushing through price plans and offers rather than reading them! 

Thank you for taking the time out to try and help though, apologies for any inconvenience!