cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Returning NOW Broadband Customer - Old Broadband Plan Still Showing in 'Bills & Payments'

We just re-joined NOW Broadband after a couple of years away and the set up switching from our previous supplier went smoothly which was great, but for some reason the 'Bills & Payments' section of our account on the NOW website isn't showing our new broadband plan. It still shows the plan we cancelled 2 years ago as being cancelled.

Has anybody had this issue before and if so how can I get it fixed so our online account shows the correct information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps try a different browser and maybe clear your cookies or try another internet browser device such has your smartphone, though i doubt this will make any difference.

If my memory serves me right when my Sister joined NOW Broadband they didn't take the first month payment when she switched for some unknown reason and carried the first payment over with her second monthly payment, where she obviously paid double.

This doesn't seem to be your case if the first payment is showing taken from your bank statement.

Maybe call the NOW Broadband Team or drop them a message using the get in touch methods from this link page below or maybe wait until next month due payment and see if your Bills and Payments section on your online account has then been updated.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any new Messages under My Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages since you re ordered or rejoined ?

Was Sky Broadband your last ISP ?

Any chance you used another account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

I just double checked and no messages on the account, all I received was a couple of emails about the broadband delivery / set up. Also I checked my other NOW account and nothing there either.

It looks like the first broadband payment is being processed by my bank for the correct amount though so everything appears to be fine, the broadband plan just isn't showing up on the website.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps try a different browser and maybe clear your cookies or try another internet browser device such has your smartphone, though i doubt this will make any difference.

If my memory serves me right when my Sister joined NOW Broadband they didn't take the first month payment when she switched for some unknown reason and carried the first payment over with her second monthly payment, where she obviously paid double.

This doesn't seem to be your case if the first payment is showing taken from your bank statement.

Maybe call the NOW Broadband Team or drop them a message using the get in touch methods from this link page below or maybe wait until next month due payment and see if your Bills and Payments section on your online account has then been updated.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps

All of my account information still looks the same in a different browser but I'll do as you suggested, I'll either call NOW or wait to see if the account updates itself when my next payment comes out

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another forum member posted this afternoon that they have just rejoined NOW Broadband and can't access their Bills & Payments section of their account plus they can't seem to access their online Broadband Buddy settings.

i know you can view your Bills & Payments section showing your old NOW Broadband charges, but can you  maybe also double check you can access Broadband Buddy and perhaps temporary change the Broadband Buddy age settings to see if it works for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that suggestion @schnapps , I didn't know about the Broadband Buddy, but I just tried it and got the message "We were unable to get your broadband buddy settings" so it seems like the online account just doesn't register that I've got broadband. I'll get in touch with NOW and ask them to fix it 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's some information about the NOW Broadband Buddy.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/broadband-buddy-troubleshooting 

First thing that i did when joining NOW was to change the default PG13 age rating on the Broadband Buddy settings on my online account.

It does sound there is something wrong when viewing or making adjustments to your online account since rejoining NOW Broadband, which NOW needs to fix for you.

Hope you get it sorted by phoning the NOW Broadband Team.

Yes

@Anonymous User 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yes 

Is there a point to your post? As you have replied to a 3 year old thread and the original poster is long gone from the forum.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help