cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Restart sport subscription

Hi everyone

Whilst trying to cut our monthly outgoings last month my wife cancelled our NOW Sports membership (was only £20/month).

She has since found a new job so we want to re-start our membership but its now costing £33.99 a month.

Any idea if its possible to re-start at the old price? We had been with NOW for a few years.

Thanks

Stu

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you cancel your memberships you will lose any discounts you have on it. What you can try is check your offers in your account. 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

Or go to the offers section of the website.
https://www.nowtv.com/offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User if you previously had a sports subscription, you may get an email offer you can’t refuse in next week or two.  Especially given World Cup is imminent and Now TV will want to keep subscribers in November/December.

I currently have this in my offers…

NOW Sports Month Membership just £25 a month for 6 months: Offer ends 24/10/2022. You pay £25 a month for 6 months of the NOW Sports Month Membership instead of the usual selling price of £33.99 a month. Offer available via the nowtv.com website to new NOW members and existing NOW Sports members in the last 30 days of their current offer. When offer period ends, NOW Sports Membership auto-renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Saving based on comparison with standard monthly price of NOW Sports Membership. Offer lost if you cancel your NOW Sports Membership before the last month of the offer period. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party. Offers not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone, Apple or BT. You can only have one NOW Sports Membership in your account at a time. Not available with any other offers. Interactive services aren’t available on all devices. Bonus Streams available on compatible devices only (see NOW.com). Live scheduling may be subject to change. 18+. UK only. NOW account required, set up with debit/credit card. Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G/5G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Some of our shows aren’t available live or on catch up. Head to nowtv.com/slating to see what shows you can watch live. Register up to six compatible devices and watch on one at a time. Some content unavailable on some devices, see nowtv.com. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Further terms apply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both,

Incredibly, 1 hour after posting my question i too received that offer of £25/month for 6 months.

I shall just do that for now.

Thanks again.

starman73
Elite

Just got this in my inbox…

NOW Sports Membership offer:
£14.99 a month for 4 months: Offer ends 24/10/2022. Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £14.99 per month for 4 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 4 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer lost if you cancel your NOW Sports Membership before the last month of the offer period. One offer code per person and can only be used once. There is no cash alternative to the code, all codes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Not available with any other offers. Offer excludes existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone or BT. Offer not available to purchase via iOS or Apple TV devices. Excludes existing customers billed for the same pass via Apple Pay. Excluding the NOW Sports Mobile Membership, you can only have one NOW Sports Membership in your account at any one time. Interactive services aren't available. Bonus Streams available with NOW Sports Membership on compatible devices only (see nowtv.com). Live scheduling may be subject to change.

1 month NOW Boost for free: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only. Offer ends 24/10/2022 at 11:59pm. Boost auto renews at standard price after 1 month unless cancelled (currently: £5 a month). Cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW offer. Offer not available to existing members with an active Boost add-on unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer not available to existing members currently billed by a third party. One offer code per person, offer code can only be used once. Not available with any other offers.