cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Replacement router

Hi, 

our house was was struck by lightening 3 weeks ago. It has blown the router up and we require a new router. 

I have been on hold for 30 mins twice and still not spoken to anyone still as I understand phone lines are busy.  

Please help. 

Many thanks 

Trev666

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Replacement router

@Trev666

Hi Thanks for getting in touch with us, I will email you as soon as possible with a solution to this problem. thanks for your patience.

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Trev666 Welcome to the community. Phoning NOW TV is usually the best way to get help but if wait times are too long you could try going via live chat instead (ask to speak to a broadband advisor when you are connected). You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

I'll also tag @Nadine-K @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team in case they can help you direct on here, but I don't know when they are next on the forum so I'd keep trying via phone or live chat as well. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Trev666

Hi Thanks for getting in touch with us, I will email you as soon as possible with a solution to this problem. thanks for your patience.

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I plugged a switch (4 way ethernet box) into my router (now TV Hub2 i think from 2019) to expand the number of ethernet LAN cables i run through the house (to an office and the TVs around the house)

Since doing so the router has been not working properly. - the wifi is ok. but the ethernet ports have been playing up. Not sure if a coincidence or if the switch has done something. 

devices plug into the wifi says ethernet connection not recognised. 

can you send me a new router with 4 ethernet plugs? 

please help! 

Alistair 

Thanks 

Alistair 

0 Thanks