cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Regarding activation

I've received my router a week ago. I was told an engineer was going to come out today, but then received an email stating an engineer doesn't need to come out & I'm ok to set up myself. It says my payment needs to be paid today on activation day, but no payments been taken ( my details and payment details are correct). It states on the tracking an engineer is due out today between 8 am and 1 pm but nobody came. Im so confused:/ 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call to see what's what. Number found in my signature below. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you plugged in the NOW Hub Router to see if the three green lights are showing on the front of the Router ?

If so and it shows the constant there green lights (give it about 30 minutes or so to settle down) then your NOW Broadband has gone live, unless you was with Sky Broadband which might also show the three green lights on the NOW Hub Router if the internet is still working.

Should there be three green lights showing after you plugged in the NOW Router it may take a while for your Orders & Appointments and Bills & Payments screen page to update.

Otherwise get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Have you switched from another provider, if so is that service still working? Otherwise just go ahead and connect up your NOW kit and see what happens!