cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recent calls

How can I view recently dialled numbers?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to find recent calls which will be covered under your next up and coming bill ?

Or calls made from a recent NowTV bill paid in the last 12 months ?

If it's the latter, go to My Account > Manage Account, My Payments > Bills & Payments and click on your Recent Broadband & Phone Payments (might need to click on the blue right direction arrow or blue down arrow on your screen page) until your reach the telephone numbers phoned during the month, the duration of the call and any call costs involved or included free in a Anytime Call package.

If you are trying to find itemized phone numbers between the last bill date and the new future bill date not yet paid, i don't think the numbers are itemized yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

I was looking for recently dialled numbers: calls made after my last bill, and before the next bill (eg in the last 24hrs).

I was able to view all of my calls when I was with BT, and thought I could do the same here.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't think you will find the recently dialled telephone numbers itemized until you get your next NowTV bill (might be wrong, but i couldn't find them anywhere on my account, only telephone numbers called on bills previously paid).

Maybe ask the NowTV Broadband Team if it is possible (either give them a call or drop them a message using the link page below).

If you get an answer, post back where i will be intrested in what they say (thanks).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

If I get an answer, I'll let you know 👍