cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alicem
Advocate

Reactivating broadband

I've been trying to get through on the phone to set up broadband, but can't get through. I don't want to hang around forever. 

Are there any Now staff on here who can help with my broadband order, because apparently you can't set up a new contract with an existing account without calling them?

Can't see any chat to an actual person options on live chat(bot) either.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Alicem 

You will never get broadband support staff on here. It’s never happened in my time of using the forum. 

Keep at it and hopefully you get there. Try the number in this link when signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Alicem 

Adding to what @gavs82008 has said, the Nowbot is not a person, it is an AI bot, proving that AI still has a long way to go. Within Now, anyway.

The Nowbot is also not Live Chat, which is (wo)manned by live persons. But they deal only with the streaming side of Now, not the Broadband side.

i always take the view that if I can’t even get through to somebody when I’m trying to get them to take my money, what the hell are they going to be like when I want some support?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.